We are an independent accountancy firm offering a quality personal service to our clients and are looking for a bookkeeper to work in our busy Nottingham office.
- To provide bookkeeping services to clients and support to the partners and managers, enabling them to deliver outstanding client service.
- Provision of bookkeeping services to trial balance stage, using various computerised packages including Sage, QuickBooks and Xero, including preparation of and submission of VAT returns and assisting with the provision of information for CIS returns, working to deadlines
- Proactively dealing with clients, answering queries where able and acting on initiative to provide outstanding client service
- You may be required to travel to and from clients in the local area and will need your own vehicle and driving licence
- Proficient in Sage, QuickBooks and Xero
- Excellent IT skills in particular Excel and Word
- Possess a good working knowledge of VAT and CIS
- Ability to communicate and establish professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time
- Attention to detail
- Professional and flexible approach to work
- You will be required to undertake in-house compliance training as required
- Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Permanent – hours negotiable
If you feel this role could be right for you, please contact us on 0115 978 7291 or email on email@example.com