Accountants based in Nottingham, UK
We are an independent accountancy firm offering a quality personal service to our clients and are looking for a semi-senior accountant to work in our busy Nottingham office.
- preparation of financial statements, year-end accounts, other accounting and finance returns VAT, management reporting);
- to assist managers and seniors in preparing accounts for a variety of business for review by managers and partners;
- to assist managers and seniors in the delivery and completion of audit work;
- some assignments will involve working out of the office.
- Ability to communicate and establish professional relationships with internal colleagues and clients
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage own time
- Attention to detail
- Professional and flexible approach to work
- Excellent IT skills with a good understanding of Excel, SAGE and IRIS Accounting Software
- You will be required to undertake in-house compliance training as required
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work and progress in the business world.
Job Type: Full-time (one year fixed term) to cover maternity leave. Salary market rate commensurate with experience. Start date July 2018.
If you feel this role could be right for you, please contact us on 0115 978 7291 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org