Accountants based in Nottingham, UK
Audit & Assurance Services
We are recognised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales as registered auditors and our audit and assurance services are used by:
- Private Limited Companies.
- Clubs and Associations.
- Pension Schemes.
- Other Regulated Bodies e.g. R.I.C.S.
In addition to the legal requirements for larger companies and other organisations to have an audit, there can be other advantages in the carrying out of formal audit procedures including:
- Helping to deter and detect fraud.
- Compliance with the requirements of banks and other financial institutions lending to a business.
- Demonstrating credibility of published information to suppliers and customers.
- Verifying the accuracy of record keeping - an important point in avoiding unnecessary interest and penalties arising out of Inland Revenue enquiries.
- To demonstrate good corporate governance.
If you need reassurance about your accounts, please contact us for a quotation for carrying out a formal audit.
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 0115 978 7291. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.