Are you thinking of converting to an Academy? If so, then give either Karen Mealand or Roy Harby a call for a free, no obligation, initial consultation.
The opportunities for schools with Academy status to do things differently are significant and represent one of the most important changes in the education sector for many years. Conversion can be an attractive proposition giving schools greater control in many areas.
Academy status also involves additional responsibilities, which is where we can help.
Lemans provide a partner led team ensuring the financial and regulatory areas of compliance are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
How can we help?
- Preparation of Charity SORP, Companies Act and DfE compliant accounts
- Preparation of management accounts for reporting to governors
- Audit of the year end financial statements
- Audit of pension reports and completion of forms TR17a
- Guidance to governors about their role and responsibilities
Support for your finance team
- Design and implementation of internal controls and finance systems
- IT support and advice on the structure of your financial accounting system
- Budgeting for internal use and for reporting to DfE
- Assistance with preparation of EFA returns
- Payroll bureau service and support
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a professional personal service.
We have worked with Lemans for almost 50 years and have always found them to be very professional, approachable and reliable.
They offer advice and support throughout the year and we have a mutual relationship of trust. We also enjoy the fact that our audit and accounts team is experienced, consistent and dedicated.
I recommend the audit and accountancy services of Lemans without reservation.
Roy Nettleship, Chairman, Carter’s Educational Foundation
I have worked with David and Donna from Lemans for five years now during which time they have supported me from my initial appointment at The Nottingham Emmanuel School and still continue to provide an invaluable source of advice and guidance. Their technical knowledge of charities is excellent and understanding of the requirements of schools unrivalled. I recommend Lemans without reservation.
W Fenwick, Business Manager, The Nottingham Emmanuel School
Over the past 4 years Lemans have provided us with an excellent service. They have offered constructive advice in the development of our financial management systems and in both maintaining and preparing our accounts.
David Greatorex, Treasurer, United Reformed Church (East Midlands Synod) Incorporated